Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have really big pores on my legs that make it look like chicken legs what can i use to make my skin smoother

ask a doctor
I have really big pores on my legs that make it look like chicken legs what can i use to make my skin smoother
Are they really that big? Sometimes a mix of dark hair and thin, fair skin may make the pores appear larger than they really are.





If that is the case, waxing or electolysis make help, exfoliation would be another option. Conair had a a product they marketed as a hair remover - it was sort of like sand papering your legs, but I it was discontinued. Good luck.
I have really big pores on my legs that make it look like chicken legs what can i use to make my skin smoother
Exfoliate.





or if it%26#039;s just hair left from shaving,try a hair removing cream or waxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment