Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Excessive sweating?!?! help!?!?

okay, so ive tried using a ton of different types of deodorant and nothing seems to work. ive even tried the clinical strength from secret. that helps a tiny bit, but not much. i dont want to go to the doctor for this either! what do i do to stop it?!?! im 16. its terrible %26amp; embarrassing. HELP PLEASE!
Excessive sweating?!?! help!?!?
Have you tried Certain Dry it worked pretty good for me. I%26#039;ve heard Mitchum is good too but I haven%26#039;t tried it
Excessive sweating?!?! help!?!?
Maybe you have Hyperhidrosis? I know about this because I suffer from it. You don%26#039;t need to go to the doctors. If you do have this condition, there%26#039;s no cure for it other than surgery.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidros...

No comments:

Post a Comment